To celebrate fifty years of shaping science, technology and innovation research, teaching policy and management, SPRU has launched a scholarship programme to enable the very best students from around the world to study a Masters at SPRU. Last year we awarded five scholarships to promising students and we will do the same in 2017/18.
Department: DS50 – Doctoral School of (Bioscience) Engineering
Contract: Limited duration
Degree: Master (or equivalent) from a BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg) institution; holders of an equivalent foreign degree need to complete an admission procedure.
Occupancy rate: 100%
Vacancy Type: Research staff
The Centre for Microsystems Technology (CMST),
Candidates interested in ISF Undergraduate Scholarship must:
- Undergraduates only, no graduate student scholarships are available at this time.
- Be of Iranian descent
- Be enrolled or accepted at a four-year accredited university in the United States
- Demonstrate Financial need
- Possess and maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Have participated in community service and continue to do so
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1850 or 27 for ACT (if applying as a high school student)
How to Apply
A completed application includes :
Completed application form
Copy of the IRS form 4506
750-1000 word essay detailing your dreams and aspirations for your studies and career
Transcripts from your high school and – if applicable – your undergraduate program as well,