Research assistant – salary grade E13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen – 1st qualification period
part-time employment may be possible
- Research and teaching assistance at the above mentioned department, especially in the field of flight control
- Supervision of lectures and practical courses
- Successfully completed university degree (Diplom, Master or equivalent) in aerospace engineering or engineering science
- Very good experience in flight control, flight mechanics and aeroelasticity
- Deep knowledge in simulation, sensors, mechatronics and system dynamics
- Experience as student teaching assistant
- High level of practical experiences in control theory tools (Matlab, Simulink, Scade) and in programming languages (Fortran, C)
- Experiences in flight simulator and flight simulation are desired
- Teamwork and communication skills
- German language minimum level C1
- Individual initiative in teaching and research
How to apply:
Please send your written application with the reference number and the usual documents to Technische Universität Berlin – Der Präsident – Fakultät V, Institut für Luft- und Raumfahrt, FG Flugmechanik, Flugregelung und Aerolastizität, Prof. Luckner, Sekr. F 5, Marchstraße 12-14, 10587 Berlin or by e-mail to email@example.com.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired.
Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored.
Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned.