The Institute of Signal Processing (http://www.jku.at/isp) at Johannes Kepler University Linz offers open positions for predoctoral researchers in the following research areas to be filled as soon as possible:
- Signal processing for speech communication in cooperation with an industry partner
- Compressed sensing and sparsity aware signal processing
- Adaptive signal processing for digitally assisted RF transceivers in cooperation with an industry partner
The project work offers the possibility of a dissertation.
- Sc. degree in a relevant field (Information Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Sciences, Telematics)
- Strong background in signal processing
- Independent and selfmotivated working
- Additional background in one of the research areas is desirable
The working languages are English and/or German. For more information, please contact Professor Huemer, preferably by email: email@example.com.
Linz, a vibrant city with approx. 200,000 inhabitants, is located at the Danube river, close to the Austrian Alps and half-way between Vienna and Salzburg.
We are approaching interested candidates, prepared to exercise the aforementioned duties for a yearly gross salary of € 38,234.00 for Ph.D. students (working time 40 hours/week). Johannes Kepler University is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your application with personal and scientific data and a compact statement about scientific interests and achievements to: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to “Application for PhD position 38200”.
Univ.-Prof. DI Dr. Mario
Johannes Kepler Universität Linz
Altenberger Straße 69