FOR A COLLABORATION PROJECT WITH A LARGE PHARMACEUTICAL
COMPANY IN THE FIELD OF VACCINE CHARACTERIZATION
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
As Postdoctoral Scientist, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio) pharmaceutical industry worldwide. Your project will focus on vaccine characterization. The project is planned for 2 years with the option to be extended.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Own research project in the field of vaccine characterization, with focus on viral vectors and virus
- Project planning, project coordination, experimental work reporting, and communication within the project team
- Generate scientific output of the project (publications, posters, presentations) and participation at international conferences
- Guidance of Bachelor/Master students and interns
- PhD degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, (bio)chemistry, chemical engineering, immunology, virology or related field
- Experience in the field of vaccine characterization
- Experience in handling of virus and viral vectors
- Experience in characterization of virus and viral vectors
- Experience in working under biosafety level 2 (S2) preferred
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development and the realization of your own ideas, i.e. specialization on management or scientific tasks. Please, visit our website for further information:
Please, send us your application using the reference postdoc08 byE-Mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application in English,
preferably in a single PDF file.