Holland Scholarships and Zuyd Excellence Scholarships are on offer for all international students at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands. Zuyd University of Applied Sciences offers approximately fifty Zuyd Excellence scholarships per year to pursue bachelor’s or master’s programme.
Zuyd is an open knowledge institute where professionals in every phase of their development cross the borders of disciplines and organizations to collaborate on the development, transfer, and application of high-quality, practically-oriented knowledge.
In general, exchange students and students who are enrolled in an international programme in the Netherlands can get along well in English. In some cases, however, it may be helpful to speak at least some basic Dutch. In any case, you will understand and appreciate Dutch culture better if you understand the language.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue bachelor’s or master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Holland Scholarships and Zuyd Excellence Scholarships awarded to attract excellent students from abroad who have an added value to higher education in the Netherlands and to the international classrooms within the English-taught programmes at Zuyd.
- Scholarship Award: The Zuyd Excellence Scholarship amounts to € 3600,- maximum per academic year for the nominal duration of the programme concerned.
- Number of Scholarships: Zuyd Universityof Applied Sciences offers approximately fifty Zuyd Excellence scholarships per year
- Nationality: International students (not a national of the EU/EEA or Switzerland)
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students (not a national of the EU/EEA or Switzerland) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- You are not a national of the EU/EEA or Switzerland
- You are applying for a complete full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme and have received your Zuyd student number through www.studielink.nl/
- You meet the specific requirements of the programme and institution
- The scholarships apply only to the government funded, international, fully English taught study Bachelor and Master programmes; European Studies, Hotel Management, Interdisciplinary Arts (iArts), International Business, Interior Architecture and Music Bachelor and Master)
- You are required to pay the highest institutional tuition fees
- You live in the Netherlands during your study period
- You have never cut short a Zuyd programme without obtaining a degree
- You can only be granted the Holland Scholarship if you have not previously obtained a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Deadline: May 1, 2018