Each year the ANU College of Business & Economics (‘the College’) may award up to two undergraduate scholarships for international students. The Scholarships will cover the full (100 per cent) international student tuition fee cost each year, for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholars’ chosen undergraduate program, excluding an Honours Year.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Their focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
- Application Deadline: May 18, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at ANU College of Business and Economics.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarships will cover the full (100 per cent) international student tuition fee cost each year, for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholars’ chosen undergraduate program, excluding an Honours Year. The scholarship is available to students completing a single or combined degree within the College only.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The Scholarships shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is an International Student as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling prior to commencing at ANU, as demonstrated by excellent academic results in their qualifications;
- Is applying for admission to tertiary study at the ANU for the first time. Students transferring from other Australian or overseas institutions may still be eligible to receive this Scholarship;
- Is successful or will be successful in receiving an offer of admission into a single or double undergraduate degree program offered by the ANU College of Business & Economics.
Important note: students applying for a double degree will not be eligible to receive the full program tuition unless both qualifications within the double degree are convened by the ANU College of Business & Economics. Students applying for a double degree combining an ANU College of Business & Economics undergraduate program with one from another College of the University may be considered for the College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Award.
- English Language Requirements: The ANU English language requirements are:
- IELTS 6.5 with no band below 6.0
- TOEFL 570 (230 CBT) with TWE 4.5, or IBT 80 with a minimum of 20 in Reading and Writing and 18 in Speaking and Listening.