The university provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
Coventry University is leading UK university which is ranked No.15 amongst the UK universities. Coventry University is the top University for student satisfaction as a provider of high quality education and focus on applied research.
Applicants must supply suitable evidence that they meet the English language requirement for their courses.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is awarded to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: This year university pleased to award of £1,500 to successful applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: International applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: The International Academic Excellence Scholarship may be awarded to eligible international students applying for full-time undergraduate programmes who have submitted an application for study before 30th June 2018. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.The Scholarships are allocated to applicants on the basis of their academic merit. Allocation will be decided on assessment of the following;
- Specific academic qualifications (at least two of three A-levels at grade A or equivalent qualifications
If you are successfully awarded this scholarship, you will be notified by e-mail.
- English Language Requirements: In order to obtain a Tier 4 student visa, applicants are required to demonstrate that they have the correct level of English language competency to study in the UK. The requirements differ dependent on whether they are applying to study a Foundation or Pre-Sessional English programme or those who wish to study at undergraduate or postgraduate degree level.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
The International Office will need the following information in order to make a decision on their application:
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- An English language test score
- Their personal statement
- Copy of their current passport