Bavarian Government and DAAD Scholarships applications are open for international students for the academic year 2017/18. The scholarship is provided to conduct the study at Hof University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
The aim of the scholarship is Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from foreign.
The University of Applied Sciences Hof also known as Hof University of Applied), is a public non-profit business, media and technical vocational university in Upper Franconia, Bavaria, Germany
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue degree courses.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100, 00 € – 659, 00 € per month.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2017 or winter semester 2017/18).
- International students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
- Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship
Nationality: International students can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online processor.
- Completed online application form
- Declaration of application
- Proof of enrolment
- Latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language) – with average rating
- Short CV
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
Deadline: October 27, 2017.