The University of St.Gallen is proud to offer two different Excellence Scholarships to foreign Students i.e. Excellence Scholarships and Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund. These scholarships are available for Autumn Semester 2018 and on the basis of merit.
The University of St.Gallen in Switzerland is a place for students and for the people living in the region as well. We are an educational institution, event organizer, employer, provider of services and much more. Their publicly accessible library invites people to do research and to read.
- Application Deadline: Eight days before the HSG admission test (currently July 3, 2018). A committee awards the scholarships after the results of the admission test become known.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to Bachelors and Master students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded as follows:
- Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen: To learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund: The Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund is set aside for highly talented foreign-language students with a recognised foreign Bachelor’s degree who are completing a Master’s degree in one of the English-language programmes (Strategy and International Management (SIM), Quantitative Economics and Finance (MiQE/F), International Affairs and Governance (MIA), Banking and Finance (MBF), Marketing, Services and Communication (MSC), Economics (MEcon), International Law (MIL) and Finance and Accounting (MaccFin).
- Scholarship Award: Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen: The scholarship amount is tantamount to the current tuition fees at the Bachelor’s Level(which runs to six semesters – current fees for foreign nationals. At present, a grantee would receive an annual sum of CHF 6,252 (for all three years, this corresponds to a scholarship of CHF 18,756).
- Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund: As a rule, grants in the amount of CHF 15,000 per programme shall be paid out every year. Exceptional students are identified by the Advice Center for Study Funding on the basis of various criteria. Students are then asked to submit additional documents.
- Nationality: Available to foreign students.
- Number of Scholarships: Every year, six scholarships will be awarded to students in the Assessment Year, which will be paid out over a period of three years.
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland