The Bournemouth University is inviting applications for Faculty of Media & Communication Executive Dean’s Scholarship for courses starting September 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Bournemouth University (abbreviated BU) is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole.
In order to be eligible an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) is essential for candidates for whom English is not their first language.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue full-time taught the postgraduate course.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Media & Communication.
- Scholarship Award: 50% fee reduction.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to four fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Any international applicant for a full-time taught postgraduate course within the Faculty of Media & Communication
- You must hold a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2i) degree (or overseas equivalent)
English Language Requirements: An IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) is essential for candidates for whom English is not their first language.ApplyTime_Positions