The Hertie School of Governance is delighted to offer two full-tuition Law Scholarship for international students. These scholarships are available to pursue MPP and MIA programmes.
The aim of the scholarships is to give full financial support to talented international students.
The Hertie School of Governance is a private university based in Berlin, Germany, accredited by the state and the German Science Council.
- Application deadline: The application period for the Master’s programmes is October 1to May 1.
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue MPP and MIA programmes.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Law.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition waivers for the MPP and MIA programmes, each worth 32,500 EUR. In addition, law fellows will be matched with a mentor from a German ministry who will be available for questions and career advice.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: All law graduates who wish to combine their legal knowledge with a degree in public policy or international affairs to be ideally prepared for the complex challenges facing tomorrow’s leaders in public administration.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have English proficiency certificate (for non-native English speakers).