The Institute of Psychological Sciences of Hangzhou Normal University, China is happy to announce several positions for the joint Master/PhD Program in neuro-cognitive psychology. While the masters degree should be completed in Hangzhou, the candidates have the choice to work on their PhD research in one of our partner universities in Europe. Both Master and PhD studies will be fully funded by Hangzhou Normal University.
Our institute focuses on multiple research areas with the application of several research methods;
- Resting-State fMRI, Brain Imaging;
- Psychiatric Research, Brain Disorders and TMS treatments;
- Behavior and Experimental Psychology Research covering Attention, Perception, Cognition and Learning as well as the related functional Neuro-mechanisms.
- fMRI, EEG, fNIRS, TMS, Eyetracking, Mathematical modeling
- MR Physics and Engineering, Machine Learning.
- 5-6 years fully funded master and PhD study.
- Extensive training in research skills. High-quality fMRI, EEG, TMS, fNIRs training courses and practice.
- More than 40 talented scientific researchers, lectures and professors who are willing to share their time, knowledge with students.
- Multiple research areas to choose from.
We aim to recruit highly talented students from all over the world who wish to pursue a career in Neuro-cognitive / Experimental Psychology research. Candidates should have obtained or going to obtain their Bachelor degree in Psychology, mathematics, engineering, computer sciences, physics or related areas, and would like to focus on Psychology-related research. Both oral and written proficiency in English are required.