The Graduate School is pleased to announce eighteen scholarships for 2018-2019 academic year. Scholarships are open to international students who plan to undertake a postgraduate research degree (MPhil/PhD) at King’s College London.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
Application deadline: January 12, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate research degree (MPhil/PhD) at King’s College London commencing in the 2018-19 academic year.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: International fees, stipend (and bench fees where applicable)
Number of Scholarships: 18 scholarships for international students.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be due to commence an MPhil/PhD research degree programme in any Faculty at King’s College London during the 2018/19 academic year
- Be classified as Overseas fees status
- Have submitted all the required application materials by the funding deadline (as instructed in the ‘Application Process’ section below)
- Please note:
- Students who will pay tuition fees at the Home/EU rate are not eligible
- Existing research degree students are not eligible to apply
- The scholarship cannot be held on a part-time basis
- Professional doctorate degrees are not eligible
- Distance learning programmes are not eligible
- Joint-degrees are not eligible
- The scholarship cannot commence prior to September/October 2018
English Language Requirements: The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
1) Apply to King’s College London for a research degree programme using the online admissions application
2) Ensure to tick the box and enter the code 1819-PGR-INT at item 5 (Award Scheme Code or Name) on the funding part of the KCL Application Form
How to Apply:
* Please Note: students who have already applied for admissions, and those who previously applied but deferred entry to 2018/19 will be required to update their application for 2017/18 with the code 1819-PGR-INT by the same deadline of 12th January 2018, 23:59 GMT.
Please be aware: that material from your admissions application will be extracted and used as part of the assessment/selection process, therefore it is our expectation that your admissions application will be complete with supporting references and transcripts by the application deadline of 12th January 2018. It is your responsibility to ensure that this information is provided in time.
In order to be considered for an award, candidates must:
First, apply to King’s College London for a research degree programme using the online admissions application and
Ensure to tick the box and enter the code 1718-PGR-INT at item 5 (Award Scheme Code or Name) on the funding part of the KCL Application Form.
Deadline: January 12, 2018ApplyTime_Positions